Undo it and knit it again

The life and times of a retired knitter

Name:
Location: Leicester, United Kingdom

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Unbelievable



Much to my own surprise, I've finished the Kiri shawl.

It's a bit disappointing in a way, because it's a rather nasty colour of Jamieson and Smith 2-ply, and it's small - about four feet across - because I could get only 3 balls of yarn from the shop. Of course, I could have ordered it, but when you want it, you want it. In any case, it's finished. Once Victorian Lace arrived, I had to start some new lace, but even I thought this should be finished first.

So it is! Now - the Melon shawl? or the faggoted scarf? There are so many patterns I want to make - how about the Maltese shawl?

Watch this space.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jacqui said...

I wouldn't be dissappointed if it were mine! All donations gladly received :o) It looks great, how long did it take to do?

9:05 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

That is beautiful! I have just recieved Victorian Lace Today too .. so many lovely shawls, so little time !!

9:11 AM  
Blogger dianemulholland said...

Absolutely stunning! I love it!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home